Horror takes the shape of an amorphous radioactive energy being that can turn radiation into a deadly beam, which can be used offensively and defensively. Horror also gets one extra mutation choice after leveling up.
- Horror's passive gives it the option of an additional mutation choice every level. Instead of the normal four per level, a fifth is added on the far right. Horror also has an additional u;tra mutation to choose from, giving it five mutations instead of the standard four.
- Horror's special shoots green lightning trails, using your Rads (experience) as ammo. The experience usage does not dip into previous levels; that radiation was already used for mutations. The lightning can also destroy enemy projectiles.
Throne Butt Edit
- Horror's beam gets wider twice as fast. Using the beam for extended periods of time now heals Horror (1 HP for every 1.5 seconds).
Ultra Mutations Edit
Enemies that normally drop rads and rad canisters explode into radiation beam pellets upon death/when destroyed.
The projectiles shoot out in all directions and otherwise act like parts of Horror's radiation beam dealing 1 damage each. Exploding doesn't reduce the amount of rads they will drop. The amount of beam pellets each enemy/Rad Canister explodes into is 60% of the amount of rads it drops. That includes radiation added from other Horror's beam pellets hitting the enemy before it dies.
Level ending portals appear slightly before you have killed all enemies in that level. The portal opens when their combined health is equal or below 140. All remaining enemies are killed in the process.
Doubles your capacity, increasing the amount of rads Horror can use for its active ability and ultra weapons.
[the other two ultra mutations are not implemented yet]
Homing beam, beam goes trough walls, beam destroys projectiles better
Total Forecall Edit
Choose an ultra mutation from another character next level, doesent include things you can't use (such as plant's snare related ultras). Get offered patience with every choice.
- The concept of Horror's passive is very helpful, as it gives a higher chance to have all your relevant mutations to build around any weapon. Its special can be a potential game-saver, being able to kill enemies after you run out of ammo. The beam can also destroy projectiles, giving Horror an easier time in areas where one would be under constant projectile fire (such as the and ). Horror begins to shine once it reaches the late game, as it is either at the level cap or has all the mutations it wants, allowing it to use its active with relative freedom, as long as it has enough radiation to spare. This means that along with its beam and weapon fire, Horror can output a lot of damage in a very short time. If you have the Throne Butt , firing the beam against a wall for extended periods of time heals Horror if you're willing to sacrifice some radiation in the process, but this tactic only works when you have enough radiation to spend.
- Useful :
- Throne Butt - rewards you with health for using your charged radiation beam.
- Euphoria - gives you more time to aim your radiation beam at incoming projectiles to destroy them.
- Plutonium Hunger - assists in recovering scattered rads.
- Scarier Face - reduces the number of rads you have to expend to kill an enemy.